Asian Travel Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cheap and reliable Cambodia trip
Join Vang Vieng tour EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:45 pm by Admin

» Travel phnom penh
Join Vang Vieng tour EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:44 pm by Admin

» Unforgettable Cambodia trip
Join Vang Vieng tour EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:43 pm by Admin

» Top cambodia trip
Join Vang Vieng tour EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:41 pm by Admin

» Never forget Cambodia trip
Join Vang Vieng tour EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:38 pm by Admin

» How to booking cambodia tour
Join Vang Vieng tour EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:36 pm by Admin

» All tour around vietnam
Join Vang Vieng tour EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:34 pm by Admin

» Cheap and reliable car rental
Join Vang Vieng tour EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:32 pm by Admin

» Unforgettable Vietnam tour
Join Vang Vieng tour EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:30 pm by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 4 registered users
The newest registered user is ignxilin

Our users have posted a total of 56 messages in 55 subjects

Join Vang Vieng tour

Go down

Join Vang Vieng tour Empty Join Vang Vieng tour

Post by Admin Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:21 am

From right here you’ll walk to find out the mystic Elephant Cave and that is surrounded by a vast, lush countryside. Inside the cave you’ll see the massive “Elephant Stone” – and then the cave is named- together with lots of Buddha statues that day back generations. From right here we’ll trek to Tham Nam or water cave. The 200m very long Tubing Cave, offers an opportunity to swim inside of and investigate it by tube. This is a wide range of entertaining! After lunch which incorporates a BBQ and new fruit, then we will go the river for the rest from the afternoon we’ll have a kayak down the Nam Tune River so as to look at the sun Established views behind the mountains every one of the wau till you access VangVieng!

Hello, I’m James. I've been a protracted-phrase traveller given that 2003. Nomadic Notes is often a journey resource that includes travel guides and notes from my travels. More details on me and Nomadic Notes.

Climbing Pha Poak is a popular activity For a lot of who go to Vang Vieng and It is an easy walk to the base even though harder climb towards the summit. It's a ... read more

We're struggling to find the website page you requested. Should you typed the URL, you should look for typographical faults, and try once again.

Ray And that i are already starting to really feel this with disconcerting frequency! We would like our very own rest room…we’re uncomfortable with out AC…we’re acquiring old! (And it’s only his 28th bday – today Very Happy).

That means setting the strictest protection criteria attainable, then Operating hard to further improve them on a daily basis and make sure your comfort and stability. Study trust at Backstreet Academy

Luang Prabang 3 times 2 evenings Working day 1: Arrival Luang Prabang (,L,D) Upon arrival within the airport, you might be achieved and transferred towards the lodge. Luang Prabang is perhaps the ideal-preserved common city in Southeast Asia. The tranquility and appeal of the town with its read more splendid normal landscapes and cultural sights make it The most pleasant sites to go to in Laos. Just after a brief relaxation, we take a look at the amazing stupa of Wat Visoun plus the shrine of Wat Aham, Wat Mai; we then climb approximately the best of Phousi Mountain for an pleasant exploration of your sacred, gilded stupa as well as a gorgeous sunset watch of the city as well as the Mekong River. From there, we take a look at Street Evening Bazaar, where by you'll find the Pretty selection and handmade textile by local and hill tribe folks encompassing Luang Prabang. Right away in Luang Prabang. Day 2: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou – Khouangsi waterfall (B,L,D) This early morning you may want to wake up early and engage in the daily early early morning ritual of saffron-clad monks with their black Alms-giving bowls getting presented choices from the neighborhood persons, including the ubiquitous sticky rice.

Vang Vieng is so compact that every little thing is easily reachable by foot. If you need to venture beyond town, bicycles are commonly offered and may be rented from inns or community firms.

This turned out to be a rather unpleasant vacation. I originally told the guideline I needed to cruise throughout the lake for 1 hour for the set price tag Which we would pay a visit to an island village. A single hour came and went and nevertheless no island village – so I informed the guidebook to show around….

Lao food items isn’t exactly placing the world on hearth, but there’s continue to lots of charming destinations from the Mekong to possess a freshly cooked BBQ-ed dinner with the ice chilly Beer Lao as the Sunlight goes down.

Lower price Code Utilize Coupon Price reduction Cancel Click This is the max applicable price cut for this booking, any harmony credits in your voucher will be forfeited. You are able to assert the complete lower price price for much larger scheduling sizes or for listings where by the entire price cut is applicable.

For anything you will need, tend not to be reluctant to contact our personnel: We are going to support you as comprehensively as you need.

We boast the top travel consultants and operators One of the nearby agents - who will be helpful, stuffed with capabilities and encounter to assist you with all your excursion.

Set up in 2004, Adam's Climbing School features 50 percent- and entire-day courses which might be prolonged to 2 or 3 days for higher-degree training, all finished underneath the watchful eye of a ... study more
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.hmongtravellaos.com/

Back to top Go down